Saturday, May 31, 2008

Week in Review - I Got Lai-d 6 Times

So last night was my 8th Grade Class Party so I thought it was going to be fun, oh who wrong was I. There wasn't much to do, my friends almost threw up and got in a fight, so it wasn't that fun. Luaus (Prisons) put on by middle schools suck. Yesterday before going to the class party I found these,




Pics from HLJ.com

These lovely ladies have been definaly added to my wish list. God bless Oda-san!



The other night I saw Indy 4 and it blew Iron Man out of the water (Sorry RDJ). The only negative thing I have to say about it is that George Lucas hasn't gotten star wars of his mind yet. Besides that it's a 5/5! GO SEE IT OR BE SUCKED UP BY ALIENS!



I recently got King of Fighters '94 off the VC and it pretty much kills every other fighting game I've ever played. I hope we get '98,'02, and '03 soon.



Nami: Are you coming or not!?
Robin: We've been waiting for 3 hours!

Ok, ok, ok. I have some "business" to attend to so, here's some music to send ya off, now where were we ladies?

Burn - Fumetsu No Face - B'z


The Saga Begins - "Weird Al" Yankovic


Meanwhile:
"Bow Chicka Wow Wow!"

No comments: