Saturday, May 17, 2008

Week in Review - I Should Really Get Back into Toku



Well as of lately, I havn't been watching a lot of Toku. So I'm thinking that I should get back into it, cause Kiva is looking really good and I've only seen up to Ep 2. I'm probaly also not gonna watch Go-Onger (Looks like Boukenger 2 to me). So I'm most like watch Kiva, Black, finish up Gekiranger, and continue watching Liveman. Well enough of that.

Besides that, I'm still bummed out about not going to Acen but, there's always R5 Central's coverage of it (GO MIKE!).



With money I had saved up for Acen I bought,
Dude (Looks Like A Lady)by Aerosmith - From iTunes
Train Kept a Rollin' by Aerosmith - From iTunes
Walk this Way by Aerosmith - From iTunes
Home by B'z - From iTunes
Ultra Soul by B'z - From iTunes
Shodo Single by B'z - From CD Japan
-Burn- Fumetsu no Face Single by B'z - From CD Japan

It's not really that much for this week so, I'm gonna give ya Double dose of Music to send you off, Toodles.

B'z - Shodo


B'z and Aerosmith - Train Kept a Rollin'

No comments: