Saturday, May 3, 2008

Review Double Decker - Iron Man + Abaranger

Ok, since I haven't much garbly gook to talk about I figured that I would review a few things



Iron Man can be discribed in two words: F'ing Awesome! Why is it F'ing Awesome you ask? Well here's why.

- Casting
The picked the exactly the right cast, come on Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark was a awesome choice. In my opinion, Tony and Robert are one in the same because they both did stupid things then cleaned their acts up after realizing what they were doing. Gwynth Paltrow as Pepper Potts was also a very good choice and I must say gave the franchise a good flag girl. The rest of the cast was awesome and I have no complaints on that.

- Effect
The Special Effects were so well done, you couldn't tell if Iron Man was CG or the Real Suit.

- Story
I'm not going to go into detail on this one but it was very good for estabilishing the character.

- Directing
Although Jon Faveru is a hit and miss director, he sure hit this one out of the ball park.

- The Verdict
The following pretty much sums it up,
5/5

and in the words of Michael Bay it's Awesome!



Bakuryuu Change!



Although I watched this on the HK subs, It was great. Here's why.

Story - Good for the most part but there were some places were it was just to goofy.

Mecha + Costumes - Both very good, very Zyuranger-ish

The Verdict -
A fun way to spend a sunday and a
3/5

Explosions are awesome



I'm gonna leave you with Message in a Bottle by The Police, Toodles

No comments: