Saturday, May 10, 2008

Week in Review - Repulse

Well my review of the movie has allready verified my new fixsation with Iron Man and I bought an action figure (Mark III) with renting the game which wasn't that great. But, I don't feel like ranting about the game so just remember this... don't play any game made by A2M.

Well as of recently, I have taken the Guitar back up. I'm working on a few tabs at the moment, Message in a Bottle and All you need is Love. I'm also saving up for a Les Paul (I demand a Zeronos Custom!). Eventually I want to play some B'z songs.

Like this,


In other news, Acen is a week from today and you can count on seeing me there. I'll probaly be rocking out my Zeronos belt, with a Den-O Shirt on, and a Itachi Headband (the slash through it shows my dislike for naruto). I'm hoping on scoring some autographs and meeting up with my peeps from HJU at the Freaking Suit.

Here's a double dose of Music to send you off, toodles

B'z - GiriGiriChop


Tenacious D - Tribute

No comments: