Saturday, May 24, 2008

Week in Review - Risky Business



As everybody knows, David Cook won Idol this year. A note to the teenyboppers who supported Archie: Don't be so whiny about him losing, that's probally not the last we'll hear from him.



Uh.. yeah. (Make sure to lock that guy out)

As of recently, I have Recived my copies of Shodo and Burn - Fumetsu no Face. I'd recommend by Burn - Fumetsu no Face because most of the songs on it are good, while Shodo is a personal prefrence.

Well, seeing that was a mini review, I just wanted to let you know that new videos should be up on my youtube channel in roughly 2 weeks.



I said I wasn't going to watch go-onger but, I disided to anyways. I'd say that it's a decent series so far but, the plot is kinda not there and the first episode was like a sentai series on speed. Nice desings though (LIVEMAN FOREVER!).





It looks like Toushiki Inoue is doing a great job on Kiva, and I'd have to argee. It's so far pretty good, I really don't see any flaws. My favorite parts of the show are the bits in '86, '08 is good and all but it doesn't have this



And since I'm digging to the way it is, here's a message to Inoue:

DON'T SCREW IT UP!!

So yeah, I'm enjoying my RE:Foray into Tokusatsu, 2008 is looking pretty good. I'm also finshing up gekiranger and watching... KAMEN RAIDAA BLACK!



Nothing beats old school, well maybe Agito but that's another story for another time.

Well since I don't have much more to say, here's music to send you off

Destiny's Play - Tetra Fang


Ai No Bakudan - B'z (Expect to see the duo until I get sick of them)





HOW THE HELL DID HE GET IN HERE!?

No comments: