Monday, June 9, 2008

Week In Review - The Final Strech

Sorry if I've been a little late on my Week in Review but, the time was for all good. I'm desiding to sell some of my old stuff for the money to get a Go-On Black Jacket. Here's my sales thread on HJU,

http://henshinjustice.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25020

I'll have the yugioh cards up later today (it was a pain in the butt sorting them out).

In other news, this is last week of school for me (HURRAY!). So yeah, I'm happy. Also, never put yourself in a room with Robert Downey Jr., Ben Stiller, and his nefew, Carl...



jeese...

It was also revealed this week that Will Smith is a Ultraman Fan.

WARNING: THIS IS SO F'ING AWESOME, YOUR HEAD MAY EXPLODE!


I don't have much more to say, so here's a double dose of B'z, peace

Ultra Soul - B'z


Banzai - B'z

No comments: