Friday, June 27, 2008

Week in Review - Hana Kimi, Good Times...



So, as of Wednesday I have finished Hana Kimi. IT WAS AMAZING!! No questions asked, this is a 5/5 in my book. Why? Great Cast, Great Story, Great Crack. Don't pass this one up, I highly recommend watching this amazing show.



A little while ago I found out about a hero by the name of Casshern, who happens to be a badass. From what I know, this show is about guy who turned himself into a cyborg to fight an evil army in a post-apocolipic setting. Helping him out along the way is his trust robot dog, Freinder. Kamen Rider Casshern... I mean Casshern comes from Tatsunko, well know for making tokusatsu-esq anime such as Karas and Gatachaman. I'll defenitly be watching this one if I can find subs of it.



Speaking of robot-superheros, it was recently annouced that Megaman 9 will be released later this year on WiiWare. Megaman 9 is a return to the orginal Megaman style of gameplay shown in the old NES titles and has been said to be inspired by Megaman 2. The graphics and sound will also be returning to there orginal form. Retro is making a comeback.


A few days ago, I found this awesome dream guitar editor that alows to take a model you like and pimp it out. Here's mine,



You can find the guitar editor at http://www.nymphusa.com/tele/


Well, that's about it for this week. Here's Koe by The Back Horn to send you off, toodles.



ROCK ON FOR GREAT JUSTICE!!

2 comments:

bentobox3709 said...

Thanks man, and I LOVE Hana Kimi!!! They gotta make a sequel!!!

Coop said...

Agreed