Sunday, June 22, 2008

Week in Review - Zang! (Excellent!)



So, I recently rented the Wayne's World Films and they were excellent! Watch them to see what I mean,

5/5



Along with that, I rented a 360 and a copy of DMC4. It's easily one of the best games I've ever played. A good story, whity banter, and great graphics. Here's a good example, staring our good friend, Dante... and Agnus



Looks like Dante has lost a few marbles since we last saw him.

DMC4 gets a 4/5.

A few days ago, a couple of toku allums appeared on a talk show (sorry, I don't remember the name of the show). Here's a clip from the show featuring the alter egos of AbareRed, DekaRed, Kamen Rider Blade, Kamen Rider Faiz, Ultraman Max, and Ultraman Dyna.



The years have taken there toll on our heroes, except Dyna.

After waiting a long time to get some stuff up, my sales page has been updated. Go check out! Also my youtube channel should be updated this week. I don't have much more to say but, I think Tak and Koshi do,




"It's like with me and playing the guitar, it really came down to the more I practice, the better I will be become"

- Tak Matsumoto


Here's Masaaki Endoh's take on a childhood classic to send you off, toodles



No comments: