Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The State of Myself

So, I have some stuff to share that has recently came out of the woodwork. First off (just because it could possibly mean a bunch of money coming my way), I'M GETTING AN AWARD! What for you ask? Well I don't know, but it's bound to be something good!

Click here for the Four White Guys Banner

Second, me and a couple of friends have started up a group known as The Four White Guys. We plan to do a podcast and some comedy videos here and there if our ideas plan out. We currenly have an Webs page, but for the sake of professionalism (which Jerry seems to hate), we'll be setting up a Blogger once we get around to it. Also, big thanks again to Ragna "D" BloodEdge on HJU for our banner... (which Jerry seems to dislike, although he hasn't seen it)


Finally, I blame Leiji Matsumoto... because the girl I have crush on kinda looks Yuki....

Well, toodles *goes off to gloat*

No comments: