Sunday, April 12, 2009

Musical Obessions - Easter Edition

Let's go over what I've been listening to lately,

Gackt -
"Lust for Blood"
"Asrun Dream"
"Mizerable"
"Redemption"
My first experience with this song was when Dirge of Cerberus was released, then hearing it today in full form is amazing.




Team.Nekokan[Neko] -
"Ksk Kimino Sonotewa Kokoni Aru"
"Air Man Ga Taosenai!"
"Re: Vive ~Under The Moon Light~"
"Seasons of You"
"Winter Sceneries"
"Lunar Eclipse"
"No Sleep Until Clear!"
"No Sleep Until Pass!"
The normal version is great on it's own but when you add in a female vocalist, it even better. Now it sounds like Aya Hirano is the female vocalist in this, I think I may even hear her Haruhi or Konota voice in this as well, but I could be wrong.



Daft Punk -
"Discovery"
I'm not just saying that one or two songs on this album are great, the whole thing is! And yet again, watch Interstella 5555, It's why I picked this up.



L'arc~en~Ciel -
"Drink it Down"
A great song from a great game, nothing more I can really say (besides the ideas that the song title gives me).



That's it for now, I hope you guys enjoy these songs as much I do. Toodles and have a happy Easter.

No comments: