Monday, April 27, 2009

Reunion



So, I watched Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children again the other day (with the original Japanese voice track) and it blew my mind. It was an awesome film none the less, although it lacked some plot here and there but it didn't matter a bit. Besides watching the film itself, my favorite part of dvd itself was the the Making of documentary. It's was so awesome to here about what the creators had to say, especially Nomura (and did I mention the monster and vehicle desinger has done some SIC Figures). I'm really wanting to pick up a bunch of the Play Arts figures now... Going on to the video above (a promo for the "Complete" version of this film) I really want to see this as well (mainly for the added scenes and content), but it's Bluray only. I guess I have to rent a PS3 to watch it (or wait for it to leak out on the net). Check it out if you can, and to all of you who own a Bluray player.. you suck...

Toodles

No comments: