Friday, January 23, 2009

Coop Reviews a Figure... Dead or Alive Kasumi feat. Shunya Yamashita (P2 Version)

So, I have been considering on doing a text review and I figured that this was the right choice. Yay for Youmacon's Dealer's Room!

Photobucket

We have this very nice (and sexy) PVC of Kasumi from Dead or Alive (DUH!). As you can see, she has been designed by Shunya Yamashita, known for his works of very busty and shaply women(these have been let to many figures). I didn't even know he designed this until I took a closer look at the box when I was taking pictures. Anyways, Kasumi comes with a base and a nice little dagger that fits into her open hand.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Going on to the sculpting, this is top notch (considering that this is basicly a UFO Catcher Prize).

Photobucket

Looking at her legs, the stockings are fantasicly sculpted, from the stockings cutting into the skin to the riffles in the stockings as well. On the feet, the guards on her shoes and the shoes themselves are fantastic.

Photobucket

Moving on to her back, she has a very nice sheaf for her dagger (which doesn't fit the dagger due to arm placement) along with a nice painted on insigina of her former clan. Also she has a really nice... uh... *cough*butt*cough*.

Photobucket

Closing up, she has very nice sculpting and paint all over the place (Hair, Face, Hands, Gauntlets, Boobs.....). Aside from my crappy review, I highly recommend picking this up but, if your not into the QC issues with UFO Catcher Toys, then I wouldn't pick it up. Anyways, See Ya... Toodles.....

Photobucket

I WILL HAVE YOU!!!!!!!

No comments: