Friday, July 11, 2008

Week in Review - Big Willie Smith



So as the video suggests, I saw Hancock on monday and it was a decent flick. It wasn't ocsar worthy or anything but, anything with Will "The Fresh Prince" Smith is automaticly a 3/5 for me. Come on, it's very hard to not love the man.



Good Times, Bel Air Represent.



While were still in the movie department, see Hellboy 2. I know I'm going to see it, and if you don't I'll use my new signature attack on you, "SUPER AWESOME RYUSEI KEN GIGA DRILL BREAKER X!" So watch out. *falls out of seat in a fit of incoherent laughter*



I recently discovered the monster known as Saint Seiya, and from what I've seen, it's awesome. From what I've heard about it, it's about the a group of warriors called the Bronze Saints who fight with forces of the evil Hades in a holy war of epic preportions. Making up the Bronze Saints are our main heroes: Pegasus Seiya, Dragon Shiryu, Andromeda Shun, Cygnus Hyoga, and Phoenix Ikki. The toys are awesome too. *adds show to watch list and toys to want list*

Speaking of my watch list, I haven't been watching anything lately. Here's my list, I guess,

Gekiranger – 39
Zyuranger – 0
Kiva - 7
Black – 8
Gurren Lagann – 0
Saint Seiya - 0
akihabara@DEEP – 0
Gokusen - 0

I good list I think. Although I'm kinda laughing about the fact that I haven't finished Gekiranger. *falls out of seat again*



Well, I finally got around to updating my channel (took me long enough). And I wanted to give you taste of what's to come.



I'm guessing some of you reconized the song in that video, so here's Airman ga Taosenai by Project-Delta to send you off, toodles.

No comments: