Friday, May 15, 2009

I think I just died



Holy crap... This morning, Igadevil dropped some pictures of Kuuga's and Decade's New Forms, Rising Ultimate Form and Complete Form respectivly. Starting with Kuuga, this form is frigging awesome. It definatly deserves an SIC figure or something with metal in it. I love how they recycled some of Kuuga's concept drawings for this... Now from Kuuga, we go on to Decade.



Now Complete Form is very nice looking, but many have called it fugly. I don't see why, but I agree with them on one thing... why the heck does he have cards all over him! I just don't get it, but hey they said the same thing about Den-O's Climax Form. I very much perfer Decade's default form to this. Well, I'm gonna go hide in a cave till my SIC Zeronos and Deneb gets here.

Toodles

No comments: