Sunday, October 19, 2008

2 Weeks To Youmacon... and updates

As the title hints, I am very excited about Youmacon (my first con). So to kinda of chronical my crazy first con adventures, I will be working on my Youmcon Coop Series for my youtube channel along with a few posts here. Soon after that I will have my adventures at my youth groups's fall retreat chronicled under the title, Coop is Amped. So yeah, here's a list of thing to maybe expect from my channel in the near future.

Toy Reviews:
- Classics Prowl Review (New Figure Review Format)
- Animated Cybertron Optimus Prime (New Figure Review Format)
- Toys Bought At Youmacon + With B-Day Money

Youmacon Coop Series:
- Youmacon Coop Day 1
- Youmacon Coop Day 2
- Youmacon Coop Final
- Youmacon Coop Extras

Coop is Amped Series:
- Coop is Amped Day 1
- Coop is Amped Day 2
- Coop is Amped Final
- Coop is Amped Extras

Whew, I'm gonna be busy. I better get busy, toodles.

PS: Here's one of the best video game songs ever made, live!

No comments: