Sunday, August 24, 2008

Week in Review - "It" Rears it's Ugly Head



No, not that "It", I mean School... man, my puns are so retarded. In about a week I'm starting High School. Here's hoping I survive.

*Swigs a 2-Liter of Root Beer*



As of lately, I have been watching some J-Dramas here and there and one of them is Yasuko to Kenji. So far I've really been enjoying it, especially Episode 5. The story goes something like this: Yasuko to Kenji follows the Story of Yasuko Oki as she deals with her Over-Protective Brother, Kenji while she tries to hook her friend's Sister with him so she can date her Freind. That's a basic outline of it, to get the whole story watch the show. Subs could be found at

http://fansubs.shibukai.net/

but, the site has crashed for some odd reason.



Along with Yasuko to Kenji, I have been watching Proposal Daisakusen (Often abbrevated to Pro Dai) which is awesome! So far there has been only one meh Episode that I have seen and that's Episode 2. Well before I start rambling off anymore about how good it is and how awesome Yamapi is, I better explain the story. In Pro Dai, a man by the name of Ken Iwase (Yamapi) loves his childhood friend, Rei Yoshida but, unfortunatly, he dosen't realize this till she gets married. At the Wedding Reception, a fairy appears and gives Ken the ability to go back in time thru the pictures in a slideshow so he can win the woman he loves. And there you have it, one of the best shows I have seen so far (and I'm only on Episode 2)... Yamapi is Awesome, do not deny it. Links to subs can be found at

http://forums.henshinjustice.com/showthread.php?t=27263



Damn you Bandai, Damn you!! Well, fortunate for SD Gundam fans like me, the "2nd Season" Box Set of SD Gundam has been released by Bandai Entertainment. Bummer that they never showed the second season on Cartoon Network, I remember coming home to watch that after school as a little kid (I did that with G Gundam as well).



Well, that's about it for this week. Here's Summer Days by Do As Infinity to send ya off, Toodles.

No comments: